Supporting social entrepreneurs, change creators
& big hearted businesses
If you’re a practical visionary, a social entrepreneur, a change maker, a trouble maker, a not-for-profit or a big hearted business who wants to make a positive social impact, we’re here to help you create magic.
Yogastha kuru karmani – Established in Being, Perform Action – Bhagavad Gita
Our Co-Founder Jess is a Meditation Teacher and also the Director of Social Enterprise at YMCA Victoria. Prior to Co-Founding One Big Love, she worked in international aid and development for 10 years in Australia, Mexico, India and Indonesia managing Oxfam Australia’s Youth Programs.
She’s passionate about supporting social entrepreneurs, not-for-profits and big hearted businesses to achieve their mission.
She is also available for public speaking on topics such as Social Innovation & Self-care, Empowering Young People as Social Entrepreneurs and Change Creators, Meditation as a Tool to Enhance Social Change, Evolutionary Leadership, Integrating Mindfulness into Program Design and Sacred Activism.
Areas of consultation & support
Social Enterprise Start-up
Communications and Community Engagement
Campaign Strategy and Implementation
Youth Engagement and Participatory Approaches
Developing Strategic Partnerships and Networks
Fundraising and Grants
Program Monitoring and Evaluation
Measuring Social Impact
Training and Certifications that inform Jess’ approach to community development and social change:
- BA Communications and BA International Studies (University of Technology, Sydney)
- Coaching and Facilitation (International Coach Academy)
- Mindfulness and Meditation Teaching (The Chopra Centre and Melbourne Meditation Centre)
- Peace Ambassador Training (The Shift Network, James O’Dea)
- Rights of Passage Training (Arne Rubenstein)
- Energetic Healing (Nature Care College, Sydney)
Check out Jess’ Linked In profile for more info.